School Readiness Preschool
Thank you for your interest in ECFE and School Readiness. School Readiness is a high-quality program for children 3 – 5 years old and their parents. This program helps prepare children for kindergarten by providing opportunities for children to participate in a variety of planned learning experiences, large and small group activities, and hands-on play in our literacy rich classrooms.
Applications for Fall Preschool / Pre-K available to print below!
PRE-K OPEN HOUSE
Please join us in exploring the Preschool / Pre-K options available for children ages 3 and 4 offered here in Brooklyn Center Community Schools!
- Thursday, February 18
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Bring your children ages 0 - 4 for an evening of fun!
- Learn about Brooklyn Center Early Childhood options for infants, toddlers and preschoolers!
- In-district and Open-enrolled families may pick up an application to take home. We will take a waiting list for families living in other school districts.
2016-2017 Preschool Options
- FREE full-day (Monday-Friday for 6 hours) options for 4-year olds with transportation provided within school district boundaries.
- Priority given to children who live in the district or whose family is currently open-enrolled.
- Priority given to children who may need a boost before Kindergarten.
- Half-day (Monday-Thursday for 3 hours) classes for 3 and 4-year olds on a sliding fee scale (see below). Family is responsible for transportation.
Children must be at least 3-years-old on September 1st and be fully toilet trained.
Classes will follow the school year calendar.
Contact Amy at (763) 561-4480, ext. 5001 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have questions.
Para informacíon en Español 763-561-4480, ext. 5002 (Sra. Maria).
All information subject to change.