Meet Mr. Wenndt
My name is Mr. Wenndt and I am happy to be teaching back in 4th grade again. I have taught here at Earle Brown since 1990 now and have enjoyed teaching Grade 4.
· Born in Illinois 1966 (you have to figure out how old I am J.)
· Lived in Illinois, Iowa, and Minnesota.
· Grew up in Anoka, Minnesota and graduated from High School there.
· 1st year of college at Anoka-Ramsey Community College
· Took my second year of college and traveled around the world with a Christian singing group called the Carpenter’s Tools. While in the group I traveled all over the U.S. and to the countries of China, India, and Sri Lanka.
· Finished College at St. Cloud State with a teaching degree in the Spring of 1990
· Began teaching at Earle Brown in the Fall of 1990.
· Married my gorgeous wife, Stacie, in 1991 and since then have been blessed with 3 beautiful daughters; Jordan, Lily, and Miranda and one son, Riley.
· Have been to Haiti 4 times doing mission’s work and hope to get back again soon.
· Coach Soccer at Brooklyn Center High School with Mr. Kelley (3rd grade teacher)
· Work for the Minnesota Twins during the spring and summer
IMPORTANT TO ME:
· God/Jesus Christ
· My Family
· My Friends
· Needs of others and serving them
· My Jobs
· Color: Yellow
· Movie: “Lord of the Rings” Movies
· Sports: Soccer and Twins Baseball
· Hobbies: Just about anything I can do with my family like Mountain Biking, hiking, camping, canoeing…
Daily Class Schedule
8:45-9:00 Homeroom Breakfast/Morning work
9:00-9:10 Griot/morning meeting
11:00-11:20 Math (Enrichment/Intervention)
12:10 -12:30 Math
12:30-3:30 Literacy Block/IB unit of inquiry
(1:55-2:25 Literacy Enrichment and intervention)
Charlie Brown: Research
Franklin: Phy Ed
Peppermint Patty: Spanish