School Success Program
After School Academic and Enrichment Courses
Thank you for your interest in the School Success program. The School Success Program is a partnership between the Northwest New Hope YMCA and Earle Brown Elementary School. It is important to the YMCA and Earle Brown that we offer a balance of academics and enrichment during after school hours. We feel offering students extra help will allow them to improve test scores and develop into better students. Here is some important information about the School Success Program:
- Program runs Monday – Thursday, 3:30-6:00 pm
- 3:30-5:00 pm, academics grouped by grade and abilities
- 5:00-6:00 pm, YMCA Enrichment classes (i.e. sports, arts)
- Program is completely free of charge.
- Students are expected to follow the school day rules and Behavior Policy
School Success Behavior Policy is as follows:
- Parents will be called after their child’s first infraction.
- Upon a second infraction the student will no longer be enrolled in the School Success Program.
Earle Brown Elementary Summer Programming - coming soon
School Success is a program for students in 1st through 5th grades. Students will accelerate skills in reading and math as well as in other core academics areas during the morning hours. In the afternoons, students will participate in enrichment activities with our YMCA partnership.